Mexican Street Corn Dip:
Warning…. this is extremely addicting! Serve this as a dip with tortilla chips, use it to top your tacos, or just grab a spoon and eat!!
Things You’ll Need:
- Mixing bowl (My fav OXO grip pictured here!)
- 12 inch skillet (always Lodge cast iron for me)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (you can use light or fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeño, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly blackened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in mayonnaise, cotija, cilantro, chili powder, garlic and lime juice.
- Chill then serve.
Disclosure notice: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All opinions and statements are my own.
Let's Be Friends!
Be the FIRST to know NEW information about the house renovation and Yellow Rose happenings!!