Mexican Corn Dip is the perfect dip for any party. Serve as a side dish or top your favorite tacos! Super yummy, get your spoons ready!
Warning…. this is extremely addicting! I always have to ask my husband to take it away before I douse it in salt to make it inedible. Seriously though, it’s crazy delicious. If you’re taking Mexican Street Corn Dip to a party you need a double helping. Trust me.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on affiliate links please visit YRL Disclosure Notice.
Things You’ll Need:
- Mixing bowl (My fav OXO grip pictured here!)
- 12 inch skillet (always Lodge cast iron for me)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (you can use light or fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeño, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly blackened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in mayonnaise, cotija, cilantro, chili powder, garlic and lime juice.
- Chill then serve.